What if Mr. Right or Mrs. Right has the wrong visa status?

Accent Legal has successfully guided many couples through the immigration process to begin their life together in the U.S. If you have any questions regarding marriage visa options, please do not hesitate to call (916) 442-4243 for a thorough case evaluation.